Monday, May 16, 2011

Buyer Beware

Recently I was shopping at JCPenneys and picked up a few things.

This adorable necklace (though much larger than I normally wear):
I'm very pleased with it. It's really cute, and I've gotten several compliments on it. I've had no issues with it unlike the next item.

I also picked up this bracelet:

I was initially pleased with this bracelet. It's a bit large for my wrists and I could not find a way to adjust it to make it tighter. That I could deal with. However, after wearing it for a few hours, I noticed one of the stones had fallen out. I was upset, but it was only one. I could deal with that. By the end of the day though, it looked like this:
I was (am) highly upset. Although it was only $10, I could not believe how horrible the quality was. I'm sure I can find some stones to put back in it, but that isn't the point.

*Note that while these are both from JCPenneys, they are different brands. The elephant is Decree and the bracelet is MixIt.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh. I collect elephants (with it's trunk up only)! That necklace is great! I wanted to let you know that I will be posting a yummy sugar scrub recipe this weekend!! Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete